HOW SCRIP WORKS
BBE is very excited about... Universal Restaurant Scrip!
Please check our restaurant listings monthly! New members sign on all the time!
- The Restaurant Scrip comes in denominations of $5, $10 and $20.
- Customers must sign the back of their scrip on the SIGNATURE OF BEARER line in the upper right hand corner.
- Tax and Tip are always paid in cash... No Exceptions!
- When tipping, always tip at least 15% or greater.
- Customers will not receive change. If the total bill is $23.89, the customer may: 1) Pay $20 in scrip and $3.89 in cash, OR 2) Pay $25 in scrip.
- Always obey the restaurant's accepted method of payment.
- Restaurant Scrip or Gift Certificates can only be purchased through the BBE office. Call us @469-5538 ahead of time so you'll have it when you're hungry!
- If you have a great dining experience, let the restaurant know or let us know. Tell a friend who isn't a member of BBE that you had a great meal.
- Always call the restaurant ahead of time if you are planning to bring six or more guests to be sure they're accepting trade. Tell the restaurant you will be using BBE restaurant scrip.
- Some restaurants require reservations. Be sure to tell them you will be using BBE restaurant scrip.
- BBE can not be held responsible if a restaurant refuses scrip and will not make a cash refund for expenses incurred in this case. Just use the scrip at other participating BBE restaurants.
- All restaurant scrip is non-refundable.
- The back of the scrip will have an authorized signature, a BBE authorization number, and an expiration date.
For a current list of BBE restaurants presently accepting barter, visit our Restaurants
dial (919) 469-5538 between the hours of 9am and 5pm and we will be happy to fax a list or give you a recommendation.